Doña Ana County News
CAMINO REAL REGIONAL UTILITY AUTHORITY TO MEET OCTOBER 6TH
CAMINO REAL REGIONAL UTILITY AUTHORITY City of Sunland Park/Doņa Ana County Joint Utility Authority City of Sunland Park Council Chambers 1000 McNutt Sunland Park, New Mexico October 6, 2005 5:00 p.m.
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- APPROVAL OF AUGUST 4, 2005 MEETING MINUTES
- PUBLIC MEETING
- Resolution Adopting Fiscal Year 2005-06 Budget, Adopting a Finance Policy for the Establishment of a Separate Enterprise Fund, and Adopting a Finance Policy for the Administration of the Authoritys receipts and expenditures during the interim period.
- Finance Committee- Debt of Utilities
- Legal Committee- Draft JPA
Executive Director Job Description Discussion
- Zoning/Subdivision Ordinance/Related Matters Sub-Committee
- BOARD COMMENTS
- STAFF COMMENTS
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
NOTE: Doņa Ana County will ensure effective communication with individuals with disabilities and will, upon request, provide auxiliary communication aids and services to afford those individuals equal opportunity for participation in Doņa Ana County sponsored meetings, events, or activities. Any request should be made to the Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator, in writing, or by phone, as soon as possible prior to the event at which accommodation is needed. If you have any questions regarding examples of reasonable accommodations, please contact Mary Amos Pierce, ADA Coordinator, at 647-7316 (voice) or 647-7285 (TTY), 180 West Amador Avenue, Las Cruces, NM 88005.
Spanish language interpretation services are now available upon request for participation in Doņa Ana County sponsored meetings, events, or activities. Please contact Erica Gonzales, Health & Human Services Department, at 528-7905, at least 48 hours prior to the event. Servicios de interpretaciķn en las juntas será disponible por peticiķn. Por favor llame a Erica Gonzalez al 528-7905 por lo menos 48 horas por adelantado para pedir este servicio.