The Doña Ana County Planning and Zoning Commission will consider the following agenda at its regular meeting on Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 9:00 a.m., in the County Commission Chambers of the Doña Ana County Government Center, 845 N. Motel Blvd., Las Cruces, NM 88007.
1. Roll Call of Officers
2. Approval or Changes to the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes: Regular Meeting of March 8, 2012
4. Public Input for Items Not on the Agenda
DISCUSSION AND ACTION ITEMS
5. Re-affirm the list of designated Colonias within Doña Ana County
6. Recommend approval of the Colonias Infrastructure Project Fund applications for various infrastructure projects per the Colonias Trust Fund requirements
7. Discussion on the Draft of the Proposed Wireless Telecommunication Regulations
8. Administrative Approvals for the month of February 2012
9. Public Input
10. Staff Input
11. Commission Input
Doña Ana County will ensure effective communication with individuals with disabilities and will, upon request, provide auxiliary communication aids and services to afford those individuals equal opportunity for participation in DAC sponsored meetings, events or activities. Any request should be made to the ADA Coordinator, in writing, or by phone, at least 48 hours prior to the event where that accommodation is needed. If you have any questions regarding examples of reasonable accommodations, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 647-7316 (voice) or 647-7285 (TTY), 845 N. Motel Blvd, Las Cruces, N M 88007.