NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
The Doña Ana County Board of Commissioners will convene a Special Meeting to be held on Monday, October 15, 2007 at 9:00 a.m. in the Doña Ana County Commission Chambers, 1st Floor, Doña Ana County Government Center, 845 North Motel Boulevard, Las Cruces:
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call of Commission Members Present and Determination of Quorum
COMMISSION CONVENES AS THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS IN OPEN SESSION.
1. Proclaim Monday, October 15, 2007 as “Doña Ana County Pink Day”—Commissioner Dolores Saldaña-Caviness with Special Guest, June Mumme to present.
2. Approve Resolution Requesting the State of New Mexico Commit to the Establishment of the New Mexico Veterans Museum in the City of Las Cruces—Commissioner Karen Perez, Chairwoman, will discuss.
3. Review Level of Maintenance and Improvement, Funding, and County Payment of Survey and Title Search/Insurance Costs Related to County Acceptance of Dedication of Egyptian Street Under Resolution 05-22 – Jorge Granados, Public Works Director, will discuss.
4. Evaluate the Application and Approval Process of Resolution 05-22 “Approving a Method for Requesting County Road Maintenance” - Chuck McMahon, Planning and Community Development Director, will discuss.
5. Declare the Intent of Doña Ana County, New Mexico to Consider for Adoption a Resolution Approving the Formation of Tax Increment Development Districts 1 through 3—Chuck McMahon, Planning and Community Development Director, will discuss.
6. Staff Input
COMMISSION ADJOURNS AS THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS.
THIS AGENDA IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
NOTE: Doña Ana County will ensure effective communication with individuals with disabilities and will, upon request, provide auxiliary communication aids and services to afford those individuals equal opportunity for participation in Doña Ana County sponsored meetings, events, or activities. Any request should be made to the Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator, in writing, or by phone, as soon as possible prior to the event at which accommodation is needed. If you have any questions regarding examples of reasonable accommodations, please contact Mary Amos Pierce, ADA Coordinator, at 525-5884 (voice) or 525-2951 (TTY), 845 N. Motel Blvd. Las Cruces, NM 88007.
Spanish language interpretation services are now available upon request for participation in Doña Ana County sponsored meetings, events, or activities. Please contact Erica Gonzalez, Health & Human Services Department, at 525-5875, at least 48 hours prior to the event. Servicios de interpretación en las juntas será disponible por petición. Por favor llame a Erica Gonzalez al 525-5875 por lo menos 48 horas por adelantado para pedir este servicio.