DOÑA ANA COUNTY
COMMUNITY PLANNING AND
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Building . Planning . GIS
845 North Motel Boulevard . Las Cruces, New Mexico 88007
(505) 647-7350 . Fax: (505) 525-6131
Toll Free: 1 (877) 827-7200 . TTY: (505) 525-5951
AGENDA for a PUBLIC HEARING of the
DOÑA ANA COUNTY
PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
The Doña Ana County Planning and Zoning Commission will consider the following agenda at their regular meeting to be held on Thursday, July 26, 2007 at 9:00 a.m., in the County Commission Chambers at the Doña Ana County Government Center, 845 N. Motel Boulevard, Las Cruces, New Mexico.
1. Approval or Changes to the Agenda
2. Approval of Minutes: Regular Meeting of July 12, 2007
HIGH INTENSITY RESIDENTIAL
3. Case #PDR(H)07-010: Submitted by Blanca Lujan, a request for a High Intensity Residential application to place three (3) dwelling units on a 0.75-arce lot within the Performance District. The subject property is located at 11 Los Cocos Lane, Las Palmeras, NM and is within T26S, R3E, Section 15 and can be further identified by Map Code #4-016-153-360-095.
4. Case# CV07-008: Submitted by Blanca Lujan, a request for a Variance to minimum road standards for a high intensity residential application where 60’ of right-of-way and 36’ of paved surface is required. The applicant is proposing 50’ of right-of-way with 24’ of paved surface. The subject parcel is located at 11 Los Cocos Lane, Las Palmeras, NM and is within T26S, R3E, Section 15 and can be further located by Map Code # 4-016-153-360-095.
DISCUSSION AND ACTION ITEMS
5. Committee Reports
6. Public Input
7. Staff Input
8. Commission Input
Doña Ana County will ensure effective communication with individuals with disabilities and will, upon request, provide auxiliary communication aids and services to afford those individuals equal opportunity for participation in DAC sponsored meetings, events or activities. Any request should be made to the ADA Coordinator, in writing, or by phone, at least 48 hours prior to the event where that accommodation is needed. If you have any questions regarding examples of reasonable accommodations, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 647-7316 (voice) or 647-7285 (TTY), 845 N. Motel Boulevard, Las Cruces, New Mexico, 88005